Create an Account or Login to Existing Account
7-Day Free Trial
Bankrupt11 ("us", "we", "our") operates the bankrupt11.com website (the "Site"). This page describes how we protect your personal data that we process and control ("your personal data", "your data", "your information") and your personal data rights. We are committed to the privacy of your information when you use Bankrupt11.
Information Bankrupt11 Collects and How We Use It
a. Information you volunteer
When you register to use Bankrupt11 we ask for information such as your name, email address, and credit card information. Bankrupt11 uses collected registration information for the following general purposes such as: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, and contact. We may also collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
b. Information we collect from your usage
All information we collect is used strictly to improve the content of our Site and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except when we have your express permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
We follow industry best practices in securing access to the data, encrypting connections, and protecting your information.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. We may use both session cookies and permanent cookies. You are required to re-login to Bankrupt11 account after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents. Your web browser may allow you to modify your cookie preferences. Please note that cookies are required to use the Bankrupt11 service.
Why Bankrupt11 Needs Your Information
We need to collect your basic personal information (such as name, email address, and credit card information) in order provide you with our service and receive customer feedback.
Bankrupt11 uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Bankrupt11. We follow industry best practices in securing access to all data. Although Bankrupt11 owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Bankrupt11 application, you retain all rights to your data.
Bankrupt11 is based in the United States, so your information may be collected and processed in the United States. United States privacy, data protection, and data storage laws may be different from those in your country. Bankrupt11 is committed to protecting your data and will take measures to ensure that data transfers meet the requirements of applicable laws.
Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, here are a few of the rights that you may have as an individual to the use, collection, and storage of your data by Bankrupt11:
- You have the right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal data
- You have the right to have your personal data erased
- You have the right to request that Bankrupt11 stop processing your data
- You have the right to request that Bankrupt11 only processes your data in limited circumstances
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data that Bankrupt11 has collected, or request Bankrupt11 to transfer that data to another data controller.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described in the below Contact section.