Full title: Order Granting Application for compensation (Related Doc # 152) for Steeplechase Advisors, LLC, fees awarded: $7,850.50, expenses awarded: $34,260.00 (David T MNB) (Entered: 03/09/2021)
Document posted on Mar 8, 2021 in the bankruptcy, 1 pages and 0 tables.
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA
Tea Olive I, LLC d/b/a Stock+Field, Case No.: 21-30037
Chapter 11 Case
ORDER ALLOWING FEES AND EXPENSES OF STEEPLECHASE ADVISORS, LLC This matter came before the court on the First Interim Application of Steeplechase Advisors, LLC, Investment Banker for Debtor January 10, 2021, through January 31, 2021.
Based on the application and the record,
IT IS ORDERED:
1. The expenses incurred by Steeplechase Advisors, LLC (“Steeplechase”) in theamount of $34,260.00 are allowed.
2. Steeplechase’s professional fees incurred between January 10, 2021, and January31, 2021, in the amount of $7,850.50, are allowed.
3. Steeplechase is authorized to apply its retainer to any allowed prepetition expenses.
4. The above-captioned debtor is authorized to pay Steeplechase all professional feesand reimburse Steeplechase for all postpetition expenses allowed by this order.
5. Pursuant to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 2002(i), all future notices of hearing on applicationsfor compensation shall be served on (a) the United States trustee, (b) the committee of unsecured creditors, (c) the debtor, and (d) any other party that filed a request for notice in this bankruptcy case.
/e/ William J. Fisher
Dated: March 9, 2021
William J. Fisher
United States Bankruptcy Judge